Safspirit Fruit was specially selected for its fructophilic character as well as its high alcohol tolerance to allow micro distillers to produce alcohol from plums, cherries, pears etc.
- Yeast (Saccharomyces bayanus)
- emulsifier E491 (sorbitan monestearate)
- Rehydrate the yeast in 10 times its volume of water or wort.
- Leave to rest for 15 minutes
- Gently stir
- Pitch in the fermentor
- Recommended pitching rate 30‐50 g
- Hl Fermentation temperature 15 – 32C. (59‐90F)
Storage Store in cool (< 10C), dry conditions.
Opened sachets must be sealed and stored at 4C (39F) and used within 7 days of opening.
In accordance with regulation Guarantee Safspirit Fruit is certified Gluten free and Non GMO