The Chilly units are compact, shelf-top unit, easy to set-up and use. The Chilly is equipped with a completely hermetic motor compressor and a cooling water circuit containing water tank and centrifugal pump. In the same space-saving casing the Chilly units are available in capacities from 0,85 to 4,5 kW.
These Plug-and-Run compact chillers are equipped with water connections 1/2" inner-thread with ball-valve, which allows a quick connection to the existing water system.
The Chilly units are the optimal solution for small wineries, thanks to their attractive price and minimal installation requirements. The Chilly can be used for various cooling applications in the cellar.
• Cooling water temperature from +10°C to +25°C, optionally down to -10°C
• Maximal ambient temperature 42°C
• Easy filling of the water tank from outside the unit.
• Quick drainage of the water tank through a transparent pipe serving for water level display
• Integrated pump
• Environment friendly cooling gas.
• Pre-cooling of must for pre-clearing
• Wine stabilization (only Chilly 25 / 35 / 45 with option for -10°C)
• Regulation of fermentation temperature
• Cool storage of wine until bottling
• Air cooling of the cellar in combination with additional equipment
• Available in five models: Chilly 08 / 15 / 25 / 35 / 45
• Cooling capacity: 0,85 – 4,5 KW
• Electrical connection: 230V/1Ph/50Hz (other options by inquiry)
• Water connection: 1/2" inner-thread with ball-valve